- Lisle begins his 1st season as an assistant baseball coach with theUniversity of Missouri, after an outstanding season as an assistant softball coach at the University of South Carolina.
- Prior to coming on board with the Gamecocks, Lisle spent one season at Menlo College (2016), where he led the Oaks to their 1st winning season in 14 years, and 4 of his hitters attainted All-Golden State Athletic Conference honors.
- Proving his acumen as a hitting coach, while an assistant at Santa Clara (2015), he boosted the Broncos batting average over 30 points, and helped them to their highest RPI finish in program history.
- Prior to coaching at Santa Clara, Lisle was an assistant at Cal State-East Bay (2014). He helped the Pioneers multiply their home run total from 7 to 48 in one-year, ranking 2nd in NCAA Division II’s California Collegiate Athletic Association in both slugging % and RBI.
- Lisle also spent time as a volunteer assistant at Oregon (2013), where he was part of the Duck’s 1st Pac-12 title.
- He has tutored hitters in both the National Pro Fastpitch League and Major League Baseball, and has been a featured speaker at the NFCA Convention.