Assistant Coach University of Nebraska
- Diane Miller is entering her 9th season at the University of Nebraska where she directs the Huskers offense and works with the catchers. Nebraska's offense has exploded under Miller's watch, as the Huskers have set more than 35 school hitting records. Nebraska's record-breaking performances come on the heels of Miller's 9 seasons at Colorado State, where the Rams' offense set 44 conference records and 14 school records.
- A 2-time member of the NFCA Midwest Region Coaching Staff of the Year, Miller has helped Nebraska to a pair of NCAA Regional titles, a trip to the Women's College World Series and a share of the 2014 Big Ten regular-season championship in the past 4 seasons alone.
- Under Miller’s guidance, Husker hitters have combined to earn 29 all-conference honors, 17 all-region accolades and seven All-America awards.
- With Miller as hitting coach, the Huskers have set team records for batting average, runs, home runs, extra-base hits, RBIs, slugging percentage, on-base percentage and walks.
- The Huskers have also scored 300 runs in 4 consecutive seasons after reaching the mark only 3 times in the program's first 37 seasons. They are averaging 312 runs per season under Miller’s direction, and are 1 of only 9 teams to rank in the top 50 nationally in scoring each of the last 6 seasons.
- Nebraska's home