Co-head Coach University of Tennessee
- A 20-year collegiate softball head coaching veteran boasting 997 career wins, Karen Weekly and her husband Ralph just completed their 15th season at the helm of the Tennessee softball program.
- Weekly has guided UT to 754 victories, 2 National runner-up finishes, 5 top 3 national finishes and 7 WCWS appearances.
- In 2016, the Vols had a high-powered offense that ranked among the nation’s leaders in runs per game, batting average, on-base percentage, slugging percentage and triples. UT's 426 runs scored were the most since 2006. UT also set a new program record with a .446 on-base percentage and blasted 57 home runs, marking the 4th straight year eclipsing the 50-homer plateau.
- With the Weekly’s at the helm, the Vols have had:
- 55 Louisville Slugger/NFCA All-Region selections
- 32 Louisville Slugger/NFCA All-America selections
- 66 All-SEC or All-Freshman selections
- Weekly has coaches a number of outstanding players, including USA Softball National Player of the Year and Olympian Monica Abbott, Shipman, Ellen Renfro, Rainey Gaffin, Raven Chavanne, Lauren Gibson, and numerous others.
- Throughout the Weeklys